Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Shipping Costs of Pilot Pens Fixed $5! - No Matter How Many You Buy!!

Yes folks, its true!

I've been meaning to do it...

I've been promising myself to do it...

I've never quite got around to doing it...

Well, I had some free time today and you know what? -

I FINALLY BLOOMING WELL DID IT!!

From May 2007 you can buy as many pens as you like and just pay $5 shipping and handling! Buy one Pilot pen, or one hundred, and you'll pay the same fixed $5 for ALL shipping and handling, Paypal and packaging, sweat-of-the-brow and shoeleather charges!

Oh, and I also fixed the "turning Japanese" Paypal order form phenomenon - or at least it looks good from where I'm sitting here in Hiroshima right bang smack in the middle of Golden Week.

Thanks to J. J. from San Francisco for the feedback that finally spurred me into action. Free pens will be winging their way to you with your next order!

Happy Golden Week!

DH

1 comment:

hirohurl said...

Note: If you order both Pilot Hi Tec C pens AND Coleto pens then the shipping charge goes up to $5. Best thing to do in that case would be either to request a partial refund OR to request that I make up the order in pens and refills to the value of $5.

DH